Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Geronimo Stilton The Fast and the Frozen


Geronimo Stilton The Fast and the Frozen

Do you like to read some adventure book? Let me tell you about my favorite adventure book series, Geronimo Stilton The Fast and The Frozen.The main character is Geronimo Stilton, Thea Stilton, Benjamin Stilton, Trap Stilton, and the Professor. The book is a fiction story. In this story Geronimo Stilton was a lot fun acting and in this story Professor saw some a big giant mamoswine. The mamoswine was the extinct animal but the Professor find the mamoswine. That my exciting happened. I like this story  because Geronimo Stilton and his family were running from the bad creatures and a rock fell on them! When I was done reading this I felt like I really wanted to see the mamoswine.

-Kitaek

No comments: